- To provide swift, inexpensive, reliable and accurate automated system for Faecal Egg Count (FEC) detection of a wide range of parasites across a wide spectrum of host species.
- Decisively transform the FEC technique by moving it from laboratory to ‘point of care’ while making it more profitable to the service providers.
- Point of care alternative to lab testing for parasite analysis
- Rapid results within 30 mins
- Cost effective for all stakeholders
- Scalable platform extendable to a wide range of host species including Bovine, Equine, Porcine, Avian, Ovine, Companion Animals & Humans.
- High margins achievable
- Aggregated geographical data generated for monitoring of disease outbreak and resistance patterns
- Independently validated to meet all current standard Laboratory equivalents
- Saves time, returning an almost instant result of the tested animal facilitating rapid treatment.
- More accurate results with no time lapse or sample deterioration.
- Based on current laboratory methods and sensitivities.
- Collaborate with supervising veterinary surgeon for appropriate action for targeted treatment.
- Retained herd specific records for departmental bodies for monitoring of parasite presence, resistance and best practice strategies.
- Affordable solution
Hebron Industrial Estate